I have always taken out my stress on my hair. I mess with my hair constantly, often with coloring it. If really stressed I cut it LOL. So with all the abuse I give it, I have to work at making sure it stays healthy. I think I succeed since I usually get lots of compliments on it, not at work though LO there my hair is usually pulled back in a French braid. Way back when I was sixteen years old I got stressed, so that is when the hair abuse began LOL So I decided to blog about what, in my humble opinion, are the ten best products to use when you stress but do not want to stress out your hair.
1. Revlon Color Silk Hair Color: Right now I am into being a redhead, so I use the bright auburn hue. Like I said I had been doing this since I was sixteen years old. I have had every hair color possible. I have been platinum blond, honey blond, ash blond, and sunshine blond. I have also been a brunette all the way from lightest brown to almost black. Redhead hues have been from so dark it was almost purple, to strawberry. Each time people seem to think it is natural. Nobody can imagine me with a different hair color that what I am currently sporting. It is funny, at work I started out with short platinum blond hair, now it is long and red. People don’t even remember me blond, yet it is the picture on my ID badge LOL the color is inexpensive, and simple to use.
2. Disposable Shower Caps: I think these are so useful. After I use the above hair color I just put one on over my hair. It keeps the dye in as well as decreasing mess. I also use it for when I use deep conditioners.
3. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner: Speaking of deep conditioning I love this brand. It smells great, and makes my hair feel so soft afterwards. I often leave it on longer than 3 minutes LOL usually when my hair is starting to look stressed.
4. Garnier Whole Blends: I am loving these shampoos and conditioners for everyday use. They smell incredible, work great, and leave my hair feeling silky smooth which is very important to me. They have a few varieties, so I can change it up when I feel like it. I get bored easily LOL.
5. Detangling Comb: these wide tooth combs are wonderful at getting the tangles out of wet hair without losing too many strands.
6. Pantene Pro-V Moisture Mist Hair Detangler: This stuff is inspired. It sprays on, and does not weigh hair down. I use it all the time. I even use it on my braid before work. It keeps all the tiny stray hairs smooth and in the braid.
7. Smoothing Brush: This is essential, especially in the Floridian humidity.
8. Veggie Tales Detangler: This stuff smells yummy and works wonders on my daughter’s long blond hair. I use it as well when I am feeling silly.
9. Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin, & Nails Gummies: These taste like strawberry drops. It is just as important to take care of your inside health, so that your hair grows strong. Every time I take things on a regular basis my hair grows faster it seems.
10. Water: Staying hydrated is an important component to strong, healthy hair. Make sure you drink plenty every day.